Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's good to go..

to the sea with a bunch of writers you adore. And dress up. And watch two wonderful people get married. And then dance so much that you can barely walk today. It's good to do that. I want to run away. More often.


So, I only took bascially two photos. This one turned out a bit "gossip girl," but I snapped it running out the door. And I think I look like my grandma for some reason. So here's for grandma:




This morning I was caught writing. And the girls all teased me that I write too much. Anyway, here's what I'm working on. It's something about patience. Getting there, maybe.

{poem was here}

4 comments:

Adam Deutsch said...

It looks like you've got a little sun on a string...

Anonymous said...

lovely...

Anonymous said...

Grandma was hot...

Juan Medina said...

I love houses/apt's with steps! that's fun stuff right there.