Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wonderful, Glorious Readings - Flip a Coin, Save Your Soul

This would be really hard for me to decide - unfortunately, I can't go to either, but still if I was free -- and I COULD go--mmmmm. They were all my teachers and I adore them. If you can, you should go and if you have super human powers..you should go to both. Tonight, stat, work on it.

Marie Howe:

Thursday, November 30th at 7:30PM
Faculty Dining Room (8th floor, west building)
Hunter College
68th Street & Lexington Avenue

Galway Kinnell & Philip Levine:

Pulitzer Prize-winning poets Galway Kinnell and Philip Levine will read from their most recent works on Thursday, November 30, at 7 p.m., at New York UniversityÂ’s Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge, 40 Washington Square South. A featured event in the NYU Creative Writing Program Fall Reading Series, the reading is free and open to the public. For further information, call 212.998.8816.

No comments: